Pages

They call me (Dead-Eye)... not really but I like it so...

Welcome to Dedi's place. This is a where you will find the mild ravings of a mad woodworker, some fishy tales, tasty recipes, and some good generalized BS.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

So I am back from a wonderful vacation... flew to San Francisco drove down Hwy 1 to San Simeon stayed the night in a beach front room, then on to Santa Barbara attended my cousins son 's wedding, had a fabulous time celebrating a great couple, drove back to San Francisco and spent 2 days with my brother and his lovely wife. Whew!

Before I left I finished cutting out the pieces for the Eagle. Walnut, Maple, Aspen and Yellow-heart, next step will be shaping it and I will start that tomorrow evening. Can't wait.... I am real excited about this piece I love my wood choices the grain had ought to really make this a fine piece! I also love this eagles "Attitude". I think my customer will be very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate and review all comments so your post may not be immediatly available.