Pages

They call me (Dead-Eye)... not really but I like it so...

Welcome to Dedi's place. This is a where you will find the mild ravings of a mad woodworker, some fishy tales, tasty recipes, and some good generalized BS.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

I was able to work on the Eagle today and I made some great progress, I finished sanding, glued it to the backer board, and was able to get a good coat of danish oil on it. I think it looks great. Got to make one of these for myself some time. This is the second one I have made... the first one sold in about 2 hrs after I had it for sale so I never really got to look at it for awhile, I had some pics but believe me they don't do justice to a piece like this. The walnut in this piece is so very cool lots of grain and color variation, you really need to see it up close. I also really like the way the ambrosia maple looks as the slightly lighter color under the neck and on the upper part of the tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate and review all comments so your post may not be immediatly available.