Pages

They call me (Dead-Eye)... not really but I like it so...

Welcome to Dedi's place. This is a where you will find the mild ravings of a mad woodworker, some fishy tales, tasty recipes, and some good generalized BS.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Cool things happening at Dedi-Woodworks I sold a Bald Eagle tonight, I was pretty surprised as it has been up on ETSY for a long time, there were a couple other ones cheaper but not better. Looking forward to starting it but first have to finish the Angel.


You can see some of my progress tonight most of her dress is shaped up, i'm really liking the Cherry and the way the grain adds to the flow of the dress, gonna be sweeeet to the max! I also shaped the lower part of the pillar you can see the top is missing, I still didn't like the way it was looking so I will cut another one, I'll probably stack cut it so as to get a great fit similar to how I cut the bottom half.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate and review all comments so your post may not be immediatly available.