Pages

They call me (Dead-Eye)... not really but I like it so...

Welcome to Dedi's place. This is a where you will find the mild ravings of a mad woodworker, some fishy tales, tasty recipes, and some good generalized BS.

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Making some good progress I was up at 5:00 am today. worked all morning shaping the lions head, and body. I think it went rather well and is starting to turn into one of my favorite pieces. I love the look of the teak used in the mane the grain is really nice and represents hair pretty well.


Here is a look from the side showing a little more of the depth of this piece.


And here is a pic of the eye detail I was a little nervous about the shaping but I think I got it captured fairly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate and review all comments so your post may not be immediatly available.