Pages

They call me (Dead-Eye)... not really but I like it so...

Welcome to Dedi's place. This is a where you will find the mild ravings of a mad woodworker, some fishy tales, tasty recipes, and some good generalized BS.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

It is finished! "Lion and the Lamb" woods used are Aspen, Teak, Walnut, Sycamore, Bubinga, Mahogany, Maple, Ebony, and Shedua. This was fun and challenging piece and I will be entering it in the State Fair. This one of my very favorite piece's I have done and am looking forward to giving to a very special Lady who bought it in our Church Youth Gala this past spring. glad she is a patient person. Anyway thanks for looking and hope you like it .





No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate and review all comments so your post may not be immediatly available.