Pages

They call me (Dead-Eye)... not really but I like it so...

Welcome to Dedi's place. This is a where you will find the mild ravings of a mad woodworker, some fishy tales, tasty recipes, and some good generalized BS.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Well I finished a piece called "Summer Daze" it was quite a challenge to get it right, different for what I am used to doing. The shaping of the chair just was tuff to do and get right but I made it through. It was a fun piece and my fav parts are the flip flops. Overall I am happy with the piece but it's not my favorite, which might explain why it took me 3 months to finish. Anyway I have already started on another piece the "Lion and the Lamb" both pieces were sold in the Youth Gala this past spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate and review all comments so your post may not be immediatly available.