Pages

They call me (Dead-Eye)... not really but I like it so...

Welcome to Dedi's place. This is a where you will find the mild ravings of a mad woodworker, some fishy tales, tasty recipes, and some good generalized BS.

Monday, July 15, 2013

OK 2 posts in one night... I have started on "Lion and the Lamb" I have finished cutting out the Lion and have a good pic of the head so thought I would post it.
So far I have  2 shades of Teak dark (mane ) and yellow (muzzle), Walnut, Mahogany, Aspen, Maple, Ebony, and Sycamore.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! That lion is absolutely beautiful! I'm amazed at how you cut out all those beautiful pieces of wood together and make such a work of art!
    Elaine Schneider

    ReplyDelete

I moderate and review all comments so your post may not be immediatly available.