Pages

They call me (Dead-Eye)... not really but I like it so...

Welcome to Dedi's place. This is a where you will find the mild ravings of a mad woodworker, some fishy tales, tasty recipes, and some good generalized BS.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Well I thought I would put up a couple of pics of the our kitchen remodel, we got new counter tops last week and I spent most of today installing the back splash on the sink side of the kitchen will put the stove side up tomorrow. We also installed a new composite granite sink, new faucets and garbage disposal, switch  and outlet cover plates as well as all new electric outlets and switch's. A new window sill is also on the to do list.
We choose Wilsonart laminate over the other types of counter tops mostly because of the expense, and I think it looks great! We had some install issues but the installers are taking care of it. The glass and stone mosaic came from Costco. Still need to grout and am a week or so from finishing but we are excited to see it come along.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate and review all comments so your post may not be immediatly available.