Pages

They call me (Dead-Eye)... not really but I like it so...

Welcome to Dedi's place. This is a where you will find the mild ravings of a mad woodworker, some fishy tales, tasty recipes, and some good generalized BS.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012


Finished another "Eagle" it was bought to give as a Christmas present and it turned out well. The unnamed lady who bought this was very pleased. I have another one to make by Christmas for another customer.

But, for now I have to make another "Remembering the Rose" that I sold in the Fall Festival. Busy time of year. anyway here are some pics of the very first stages of an Intarsia project. You can see i have cut all the pattern pieces out and now have to select the wood for the project. I will use Aspen for the dress, White Sycamore for the skin, Purple-heart for the shawl part of the dress, Butternut for the bench, Quilted Maple for the wings, Bubinga and Poplar for the flower and wings, and Pad-auk for the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate and review all comments so your post may not be immediatly available.