Pages

They call me (Dead-Eye)... not really but I like it so...

Welcome to Dedi's place. This is a where you will find the mild ravings of a mad woodworker, some fishy tales, tasty recipes, and some good generalized BS.

Sunday, July 15, 2012


Today I had a chance to get back in the swing and do some of my woodworking. It felt really good to get out and make some sawdust. The garage was cool enough thanks to some local thunderstorms.
 I finished a bandsaw box I had been working on and, cut out a Cross and Flame for a project for the church. The bandsaw box just needed some flocking for the drawers, I used Royal Purple Suede-Tex, and it turned out fantastic. The box is made of Cherry and Walnut. You can see it here. It will be for sale on my ETSY site in the next few days so go  buy as baby needs some new shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate and review all comments so your post may not be immediatly available.