Pages

They call me (Dead-Eye)... not really but I like it so...

Welcome to Dedi's place. This is a where you will find the mild ravings of a mad woodworker, some fishy tales, tasty recipes, and some good generalized BS.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

I won! I won! I won! I won! Not a major award but I submitted a scroll saw tip to Scrollsaw Woodworking and Craft magazine and won Top Tip and my tip was published in the spring addition. They told me I had won 2 prizes a Dragon and a Motor Kit.... not sure what either of those are I assume the Dragon is a pattern but not sure about the Motor Kit.. i'll let you know when they arrive.

I also started on my other "Eagle " but won't get finished with it until after we get back from Vegas and seeing my granddaughter. As soon as I finish that I and going to start on a wooden gear clock more on that in some later posts (shhhh the wife doesn't know about that yet) she never reads the blog so not really worried. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate and review all comments so your post may not be immediatly available.